Thanks for using our platform for getting information about our various career oriented professional programs, for learning and setting on a bright career ahead. Doyens Institute of International Studies (DIIS) provides its services to students as well as working professionals for skilling themselves as well as getting Degree, Diploma or Certification for the course they have done, thus making themselves job ready.
By accessing this Website (www.diis.international) and/or availing any of our services, you agree to accept, without limitation or criterion, all of these terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the site.
- Our services are available to students and working professionals who are interested to get themselves skilled, qualified, and certified in various fields of the hospitality industry, namely, Hotels, Restaurants, Airlines, Cruiselines, Event Management etc as well as in Management including BBA, MBA, DBA courses, but training programs and courses for any other industry or sector may be added any time.
- Although we assist all our students in getting jobs after completion of their course(s) by arranging interviews, coordinating with companies and business entities, preparing the students for interviews and putting efforts in all possible ways to enable our students to get decent jobs, but we do not guarantee the same, as besides our efforts, many factors from the students’ side are equally important in getting employment.
- The site and its content are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- Copying of content, pictures or any material of this website is not allowed, without the written permission of DIIS.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any portion or feature of the website, or any other systems or networks connected to the website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the website, by hacking password, or any other illegitimate means.
- References and links to products or services of other companies and/or entities may appear on this website. These references and links are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
- To give a clear and transparent picture of its working and policies, DIIS has provided a detailed Disclaimer in this website. We advise you to thoroughly read the Disclaimer before enrolling for any of our course or program and/or entering into any agreement with us.
- Despite our best efforts, DIIS does not make any warranty about the reliability of the Services and does not guarantee the security of user data. The Services are provided “AS IS” and you agree to not hold us responsible nor to seek indemnification for any damages that may arise as a result of any natural calamity, disaster, act of god, or any other unforeseen circumstances, which may result in the non-fulfilment of our commitments.
- DIIS in its sole discretion, has the right to terminate your association and registration for any reason at any time, resulting in the deactivation or deletion of your account and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of India, and disputes, if any, relating to these terms and conditions, or otherwise, will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Gurugram (India) only.
- If you have any question or concerns regarding our Terms of Service, please do not hesitate to contact us by mail at email@example.com