- Understanding the complex world of money laundering
- Recognise its impact on the World Economy
- Understand the significant implication of adopting IFRS standards for financial reporting
- How to align Organisational core business with European Directives concerning Money Laundering
- Managing organisational/departmental core outputs by analysing and monitoring the process through performance indicators
- To have an understanding of Organisational fraud risk and its management
- To be in a position to identify the scale of Organisational/Departmental risks through the process of fraud risk gap analysis models
Learning Outcomes – Knowledge & Understanding; be able to
- Understand money laundering issues
- Understand the implications on financial accounting of adopting international standards
- Identify the scale of organisational risks
- Examine the impact of regulation on existing processes
- Consider alternative approaches to the application of audit risk
The course will be conducted by highly qualified and experienced faculty members from Nottingham University (NTU), UK, thus ensuring global exposure.
The Course Fee for this module is £ 350 GBP (Pound Sterling) or Rs.32,700/- + GST 18%, to be paid after online registration.
Candidates are imparted an NTU recognised and acknowledged certificate, after successful completion of this course.
Venue for Classroom Training
The training can also be provided at the location of the organisation subject to number of candidates taking up the course.
For further program details, please feel free to speak to our program coordinator at
Phone: 0124-4259661, 9071110220 or Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also fill the query form on this website, and we shall get back to you soon.