5 Days/Week, 2 Hours/Day
Students studying in Class 12th can also apply
16 Years and above
Pearson Test of English (PTE) is a computer-based academic test that measures your English listening, speaking, reading, and writing proficiency.
The test is considered a means to English proficiency worldwide.
PTE is a two hours computer based test conducted at a test centre. While migrating for your studies or job in an English-speaking country, the PTE score card helps you to gain entry to English speaking countries.
Doyens Institute of International Studies (DIIS) teaches you to score good marks in all sections of the PTE, thus making you proficient in English, for studying or migrating to almost all English speaking nations.
Scope of PTE
In recent years, PTE has emerged as the preferred option for most aspirants who need an English competency test because:
- PTE Academic is accepted by numerous universities around the world, including prestigious institutions like Harvard University, HULT, INSEAD, Yale and many more
- Many countries require the PTE test certificate so that they can authorize workers from non English speaking countries to work in many areas of specialize as well for generalized living
- By preparing for PTE, candidates develop communicating skills, adding to their repertoire in terms of writing. Travelling to an English speaking country also becomes easier
- Introduction to PTE and its finer nuances
- Preparing for Part 1 – Speaking & Writing
- Preparing for Part 2 – Reading
- Preparing for Part 3 – Listening
- Review and practice with ample test papers
- Other resources to obtain top marks in PTE
As you sincerely complete our course for preparation of PTE, you shall be able to:
- Engage with and acquire a variety of test preparation skills
- Review the structure and get knowledge of the PTE Academic test
- Assess guided practice of exam material and stay ahead of your peers
- Explore productive and receptive skills required for the PTE test (Listening, reading, speaking, and writing)
- Learn tips and develop techniques to help prepare for the PTE Academic test
- Class 12th Pass from a recognised board
- Those studying in Class 12th can also take admission.
- Basic knowledge of English language required
- Selection will be on basis of personal interviews