With an overall experience of delivering 3500+ Classroom PMP® Preparation Programs to 95,000+ participants – Knowledgewoods®TM – Knowlett Learning has emerged as a Trusted Partner for the PMP® Certification Initiative.
We understand what PMP® Certification means to you, and as such, provide you multiple training modes like Classroom, Live Learning, and e-Learning to prepare for the PMP® Certification and Get your hands on Better Job Opportunities!
- Based on latest PMBOK® Guide SIXTH EDITION
- Assessing Participant’s Profile and Advising on How PMP® Certification Can Add Value
- Best-in-Class Program Deliverables
- More than 97% Success Rate for First Time Exam Takers
- Proven Learning Model based on Bloom’s Taxonomy
- Strategy to Clear the PMP® Certification Exam at First Attempt
- Mock Tests with Graphical Reports to Assess your Preparation Level
- Dedicated & Toll-Free Customer Support for PMI® Membership, PMP® Application Submission, and Exam Booking
- Comprehensive Participant Feedback Mechanism
- Query Handling Facility over E-mail and Phone
When you select the KnowledgeWoods PMP® Preparation Program, you will LEARN:
- The Structured Approach to Manage Projects: Dividing the Project Management Domain into Five Project Management Processes Groups and Ten Knowledge Areas in line with Guide to PMBOK® Sixth Edition (Latest Edition).
- The Important and Relevant Project Management Best Practices with specific mention of Input, Tools, Techniques, and Outputs for each Project Management.
- How to leverage the KnowledgeWoods Deliverables to Pass the PMP® Exam at the First Attempt.
|Courses Modules||Courses Content|
|Module 1 – Course Introduction||
|Module 2 – Creating a high-performing team||
|Module 3 – Starting the Project||
|Module 4 – Doing the work||
Module 5 – Keeping the team on track
|Module 6 – Keeping the business in mind||
|Strategy to Pass PMP Exam||
Advancing Your Career with Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification
Successful organizations today recognize Project Management Competency as the key for achieving business results.
As such, Formally Trained/Certified Project Management Staff are in demand across industry verticals like Information Technology, Software, Telecom, Construction, Oil & Gas, Retail, Healthcare, Government, Defense, Education, Marketing just to name a few.
Moreover, as per Global Research finding, over 38 Million Project Management Jobs will be created worldwide and Formal Training/Certification will act as Qualification/Disqualification Criteria for Better Paying Project Management Jobs.
Recognized across 182 countries, Project Management Institute’s PMP® Certification is a globally recognized, rigorous, education and/or professional experience, and examination-based credential program.
There are 800,000+ PMP® Certified project staff worldwide with 40,000+ in India alone.
KnowledgeWoods Consulting helps PMP® Aspirants worldwide to Become Aware, Prepare Well, and Successfully Clear the PMP® Certification Examination at the VERY FIRST ATTEMPT.
Why PMP® Certification is Valued Globally?
PMP® Certification Exam ensures that every PMP® aspirant worldwide working in any industry vertical possesses a common understanding of the Project Management domain in line with existing global standard – Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) – Sixth Edition (Latest Edition).
To even qualify for the PMP® Certification Exam, the aspirant needs to meet certain Educational Criteria and demonstrate minimum professional experience in the Project Management domain.
Also, the PMP® aspirant needs to undergo 35 Contact Hours Training on Project Management Best Practices as outlined in Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) – Sixth Edition (Latest Edition).
When the project staff undergoes the PMP® Certification Preparation Training, they are exposed to:
- Best Practices in Project Management in line with Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) – Sixth Edition (Latest Edition)
- How Project Management Domain is divided into Five Process Groups and Ten Knowledge Areas
After undergoing the training, the PMP® aspirants apply for the exam and the PMP® Exam is strictly administered at Prometric Testing Centers present worldwide.
The PMI® Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification Examination has been developed to measure the application of Knowledge, Skills, Tools, and Techniques in the domain of Project Management.
During the PMP® Certification Examination, PMP® aspirants face Situational Questions and they need to Answer those Questions the PMI® way – not in line with their experience or organizational processes.
As such, it is highly recommended for PMP® aspirants to undergo Formal Project Management Training for 35 Contact Hours.
KnowledgeWoods Consulting works closely with PMP® Aspirants and help them:
- Assess their Eligibility for PMP® Certification
- Select the Right Training mode like Classroom, Live Learning, and e-Learning to prepare for the PMP® Certification
- Issue PMI® Approved, 35 Contact Hours Certificate upon Course Completion
- Provide PMP® Application and Post Training Exam Prep Assistance
|For Graduates||For Diploma Holders|
The Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is Project Management profession’s most globally recognized and respected certification.
KnowledgeWoods works closely with PMP® aspirants worldwide to help them understand their investment from a Cost/Time perspective when they choose to prepare for PMP® Certification and how they stand to derive tangible/intangible benefits from being a PMP® Certified Professional.
Typically, there are three costs associated with the PMP® Certification:
- PMI® Membership Cost
- PMP® Training Cost
- PMP® Certification Exam Cost
The PMP® Training Cost varies on a variety of factors like location and mode of delivery – Classroom, e-Learning, and LIVE Learning.
Feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your location and preferred mode of delivery. Our PMP® Certified Experts will get back to you with the relevant details.
|PMP® Certification Exam Cost||Benefits of PMP® Certification|
In case, the participant fails to clear the PMP® Certification Exam, he/she can re-appear upon filling a small application form.
Training Delivery Modes
For further program details, please feel free to speak to our program coordinator at
Phone: 0124-4259661, 9071110220 or Mail: email@example.com
You may also fill the query form on this website, and we shall get back to you soon.