ITIL® 4 Foundation Certification has been specifically designed for IT Project Infrastructure Staff working across industry verticals like IT/ITeS, Software, Construction, Power/Energy, Government, Defense, Telecom, Manufacturing, Research & Development, Product Development, Oil & Gas, to name a few.
This certification serves as a foundation to build a career in the IT Infrastructure/IT Service Support Role.
Top companies recommend their IT, Networking, Desktop Support, IT Infrastructure Support, Database Support, Application Support to become ITIL® Certified as they know that have an idea of what to expect from an ITIL® Certification Holder, as opposed to someone else with the same Degree/Diploma but no ITIL® Certification.
We understand what ITIL® Certification means to you, and as such, provide you multiple training modes like Classroom, LIVE Learning & e-Learning to prepare for ITIL® Certification and Prepare for a career in IT Infrastructure Services role.
- If you Fail to clear your ITIL® Foundation Exam at the First Attempt, We will PAY your Training Fee Back
- Assessing Participant’s Profile and Advising on How ITIL® Certification Can Add Value
- PEOPLECERT Accredited Courseware
- Best-in-Class Program Deliverables
- More than 97% Success Rate for First Time Exam Takers
- Proven Learning Model based on Bloom’s Taxonomy
- Strategy to Clear ITIL® Certification Exam at First Attempt
- Mock Tests with Graphical Reports to Assess your Preparation Level
- Query Handling Facility over E-mail
- Dedicated & Toll Free Customer Support for ITIL® Application Submission, Exam Booking
- Comprehensive Participant Feedback Mechanism
- Expose participants to internationally recognized Best Practice terminology, structure, basic concepts, and the core principles of ITIL® 2011 Foundation Certification practices for Service Management.
- Help Participants Prepare to clear the latest ITIL® 2011 Foundation Certification Exam at the very First Attempt
|Module No.||Module Name||Topics Covered|
|Module II||Service Life Cycle||
|Module III||Generic Concepts and Definitions||
|Module IV||Key Principles and Models||
|Module V||ITIL® Processes||
|Module VI||ITIL® Functions||
|Module VII||ITIL® Roles||
|Module VIII||Service Strategy||
- Service Level Management
- Service Catalogue & Availability Management
- Supplier Management
- Capacity management & Design Coordination
Module XService Operation
- Understanding Incident Management & Problem Management
- Overview of Event Management, Request Fulfillment & Access Management
Module XIService Transition
- Study of Change Management
- Knowledge Management
- Release & Deployment Management
- Transition Planning & Support
- Service Asset & Configuration Management
Module XIIContinual Process Improvement
- Understanding the 7 Step Improvement Process
Module XIIITechnology & Architecture
- Service Automation
- Service Management Processes
- Integrating Various Components
Am I Eligible for ITIL® 2011 Foundation Certification Examination?
Before a candidate opts in to prepare/apply for ITIL® 2011 Foundation Level Examination, it is important for him/her to know if he/she is eligible for the ITIL® certification.
So, If you are responsible to Provide/Support/Maintain:
- IT Infrastructure, Data Centers, Facility, Critical Equipment etc.
- Telecom Service Delivery, Network Management, Enterprise Services etc.
- Software Support/Help Desk
- Process Delivery in industries like Travel, Real Estate, Healthcare, Automobile etc.
And, your Job Profile is similar to:
- Executive/Assistant Manager/Manager/Head IT
- IT Infrastructure, System Admin/Operations, Production Support, Network Admin
- IT Helpdesk Management Professional, Desktop/Application Support
- Service Delivery Staff, Project Management Personnel
With Minimum Two (2) Years of Work Experience – You must consider ITIL® 2011 Foundation Level Certification Today!
However, to obtain ITIL® Certification, you must first demonstrate that you are eligible by meeting the following eligibility requirements:-
ITIL® 2011 Foundation Exam Eligibility
- Candidate should be aware of the core principles of ITIL® practices for Service Management
- Candidate should also possess appropriate knowledge of the typical ITIL® terminology and structure at Comprehension and/or Awareness Levels
Both the Eligibility Requirements for this level of ITIL® 2011 Foundation Certification can be met by attending KnowledgeWoods ITIL® 2011 Foundation Level Certification Training Program.
Kindly Note: ITIL® eligibility requirements are subject to change by the AXELOS Limited.
- ITIL® Training Cost
- ITIL® Foundation Certificate Exam Cost
ITIL® Foundation Training Cost varies on a variety of factors like location & mode of delivery – Classroom, e-Learning & LIVE Learning.
Also, ITIL® aspirants have an option to book paper-based or Online ITIL® Foundation Exam.
Feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your location and preferred mode of delivery. Our ITIL® Certification Expert will get back to you with relevant details.
45 Days – Passing Assurance
KnowledgeWooods works closely with ITIL® aspirants worldwide to help them become Aware, Prepare Well, and Successfully Clear the ITIL® Foundation Certification Examination at the VERY FIRST ATTEMPT.
All our ITIL® Foundation Programs (with exams) are backed by Unique Offer – Pass the ITIL® Foundation Exam at First Attempt or We’ll PAY your Training Fees Back!
Important: Please note that the 45 Days – Passing Assurance is valid only for those who apart from attending the KnowledgeWoods ITIL® Foundation Training Program in Classroom, Live-Learning or E-Learning mode, also choose to write the ITIL® Foundation Certification Exam through KnowledgeWoods Consulting Only!
Training Delivery Mode
For further program details, please feel free to speak to our program coordinator at
Phone: 0124-4259661, 9071110220 or Mail: email@example.com
You may also fill the query form on this website, and we shall get back to you soon.