This course is aimed at those decision-makers, managers and all members of public and private sector organisations, who require an understanding of corruption and its ramifications in the workplace. The course is also a must for members of law enforcement agencies and those directly involved within the procurement management arena, as well as project managers, contract managers, policy makers and advisors.
Learning Outcomes – Knowledge & Understanding; be able to
- How to apply various techniques for detecting fraud
- To have a raised awareness of potential fraud and corruption and deliberate manipulation in general and various forms this may take
- Understand the pitfalls and advantages of using computerised systems
- The investigative process, investigative tools, techniques and strategies
- Risk analysis and fraud related issues
- Forensic auditing and investigation
- Good corporate governance, accountability in line with best practice
- Use of documentary evidence and its management
- Introduce and establish standards of management practice that will assist in curbing the event of fraud and corruption
- Develop transparency initiatives within organisations that highlights the benefits of such initiatives
- Combat fraud effectively by having the skills to review the update methods of investigating and reducing the effects of fraud and corruption
- Understanding the complex world of money laundering
- Recognise the fraud impact on the world economy
- Align organisational core business with the European Directives concerning money laundering
- To be able to identify organisational/departmental core outputs by analysing and monitoring the process through performance indicators
- To have an understanding of organisational fraud risk and its management
- To be in a position to identify the scale of organisational/departmental risks through the process of fraud risk analysis
The Course Fee for this module is £ 350 GBP (Pound Sterling) or Rs.32,700/- + GST 18%, to be paid after online registration.
Candidates are imparted an NTU recognised and acknowledged certificate, after successful completion of this course.
Venue for Classroom Training
The training can also be provided at the location of the organisation subject to number of candidates taking up the course.
The course will commence in May 2020 and the dates will be announced in due course.
For further program details, please feel free to speak to our program coordinator at
Phone: 0124-4259661, 9071110220 or Mail: email@example.com
You may also fill the query form on this website, and we shall get back to you soon.