5 Days/Week, 2 Hours/Day
Students studying in Class 12th can also apply
16 Years and above
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is a globally recognized English language proficiency test. With this test, you can study or work in English speaking countries, especially in the UK.
IELTS assesses English language of non-native speakers by measuring proficiency in four key areas: Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking.
Doyens Institute of International Studies (DIIS) trains you to tackle all nuances of IELTS to obtain a good band score for studying or migrating to UK and other English speaking nations.
Scope of IELTS
Once you get a good band score in the IELTS various career opportunities will open up for you.
- If you plan to study abroad in English speaking countries, the IELTS Academic test is for you.
- IELTS score is also required for professional registration for teaching, medicine, law, engineering, to name a few.
- It is accepted as a proof of English language proficiency for study, work and migration in countries like Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and UK.
Our comprehensive course for cracking the IELTS has been designed by experienced teachers who have been preparing students for this coveted test for many years.
Our well designed course modules comprise of:
- Listening, Reading, Speaking, Writing – Regular Exercises and Practice Tests
- Skill building activities
- Comprehension of verbal & written English
- Speaking reference on probable exam topics
- Strategies for self-correction and personal development
- Regular Mock Tests
- DIIS’s test bank on IELTS (multi-attempts with tips and answers) to help you get ready for your test
- Prepares you to achieve 7+ Band Score
- Become ready with mock interview sessions
- Flexible study and training timings
- Experienced and Expert Faculty
- Gain command over English Language for your profession as well
- Class 12th Pass from a recognised board
- Those studying in Class 12th can also take admission.
- Basic knowledge of English language required
- Selection will be on basis of personal interviews