Who should attend?
- Understanding the complex world of money laundering
- Recognise its impact on the world economy
- Understanding the significant implications of adopting IFRS standards of financial irregularity reporting
- Monitoring internal procedures to eliminate fraudulent financial attacks
- To understand how to take advantage of a Multi Agency approach to financial investigation
- Understanding the benefits of information sharing within investigation constraints
- Have an awareness of case management and accountability of investigative action
The Course Fee for this module is £ 350 GBP (Pound Sterling) or Rs.32,700/- + GST 18%, to be paid after online registration.
Candidates are imparted an NTU recognised and acknowledged certificate, after successful completion of this course.
The classes will be held from 9.30 AM to 5 PM daily, with two Coffee Breaks from 11.00 to 11.15 AM and 3.15 to 3.30 PM, as well as Lunch Break from 1.00 to 1.45 PM.
Venue for Classroom Training
The training can also be provided at the location of the organisation subject to number of candidates taking up the course.
The course will commence in May 2020 and the dates will be announced in due course.
For further program details, please feel free to speak to our program coordinator at
Phone: 0124-4259661, 9071110220 or Mail: email@example.com
You may also fill the query form on this website, and we shall get back to you soon.