Course Objectives – By the end of the course delegates will be able to
- Explore the nature of the business and its vulnerability to fraud and irregularity.’
- Explore the organisation’s risk assessment for contracts and consider their appropriateness
- Consider the personnel involved in the process of any investigation
- Consider the implications if the organisation has prior knowledge of ‘total budget available’ or knows ‘acceptable parameters
- Consider how organisations may present information to ask future fraud
- Definitions of Fraud and Irregularity
- Types of Fraud and Irregularity
- Laws and Regulations
- Specific Areas of Risk
- Where Collusion may occur through weak control
- Monitoring and Evaluation process of the workplace
- Solvency or ‘Sufficient Net Worth’
- Financial Viability
- Corporate Governance
- Risk Management
- Counter-Fraud Policy
The Course Fee for this module is £ 350 GBP (Pound Sterling) or Rs.32,700/- + GST 18%, to be paid after online registration.
Candidates are imparted an NTU recognised and acknowledged certificate, after successful completion of this course.
The classes will be held from 9.30 AM to 5 PM daily, with two Coffee Breaks from 11.00 to 11.15 AM and 3.15 to 3.30 PM, as well as Lunch Break from 1.00 to 1.45 PM.
Venue for Classroom Training
The training can also be provided at the location of the organisation subject to number of candidates taking up the course.
For further program details, please feel free to speak to our program coordinator at
Phone: 0124-4259661, 9071110220 or Mail: email@example.com
You may also fill the query form on this website, and we shall get back to you soon.