This course is aimed at those decision-makers, managers and all members of public and private sector organisations, who require an understanding of corruption and its ramifications in the workplace. The course is also a must for members of law enforcement agencies and those directly involved within the procurement management arena, as well as project managers, contract managers, policy makers and advisors.
Learning Outcomes – Knowledge & Understanding; be able to
- A raised awareness of the conditions which allow fraudulent practices to occur.
- Know how to consider sources of information and their impact on case management.
- Understand modern accounting and investigative techniques designed to seek out and quantify fraud, including an awareness of supporting forensic procedures, their advantages and disadvantages.
- Understand how IT assisted techniques can be used to assess and analyse data.
- Recognise the impact of Human Rights legislation and its application to investigations.
- Recognise the conditions where fraud and financial irregularities are likely to occur.
- Recognise the impact of fraud and financial irregularity on Departmental and Commercial business and be able to effectively plan to reduce their effects.
- Consider and implement various options for dealing with fraud and associated criminal conduct.
- Consider and initialise asset recovery where appropriate through either the Civil or Criminal Courts systems or both if necessary.
- Construct an anti-fraud strategy and an internal reporting plan.
- Allocate responsibilities to key members of staff in support of the overarching investigation process.
The course will be conducted by highly qualified and experienced faculty members from Nottingham University (NTU), UK, thus ensuring global exposure.
The Course Fee for this module is £ 350 GBP (Pound Sterling) or Rs.32,700/- + GST 18%, to be paid after online registration.
Candidates are imparted an NTU recognised and acknowledged certificate, after successful completion of this course.
Venue for Classroom Training
The training can also be provided at the location of the organisation subject to number of candidates taking up the course.
For further program details, please feel free to speak to our program coordinator at
Phone: 0124-4259661, 9071110220 or Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also fill the query form on this website, and we shall get back to you soon.