- Investigation of Internet Providers i.e. Internal Service Providers, Web Host Providers, E-Mail Providers, Chat Service Providers, Voice over IP Providers.
- Acquiring IP Addresses to investigate i.e. E-Mail Headers, Chat Session Monitoring IRC, ICQ etc, Network capturing, Provider Log Files, Options for Evidence.
- Investigation of IP Addresses i.e. Trace routes, Internet Number Registries, Number Registry WHOIS
- BOTNET i.e.: Definition, Types, Vulnerability and Investigation, Common Locations for suspect Data.
- Investigation of Web Sites, Investigation of E-Mail headers, Web site Scrapping, Printing in Archive Electronic Format, Evidence Collection, Evidence Handling, Evidence Preservation and Presentation
The Course Fee for this module is £ 350 GBP (Pound Sterling) or Rs.32,700/- + GST 18%, to be paid after online registration.
Candidates are imparted an NTU recognised and acknowledged certificate, after successful completion of this course.
For further program details, please feel free to speak to our program coordinator at
Phone: 0124-4259661, 9071110220 or Mail: email@example.com
You may also fill the query form on this website, and we shall get back to you soon.