Creating & Managing a Compliance Team
- The role and purpose of the compliance function within regulated and public organisations
- Alternative approaches to compliance
- Control procedures
- Organisational policies in relation to fraud
- Risk assessments
- Investigation processes and evidence gathering
- Organisation of evidence and quality control
- Investigative interviewing – fact finding in a business environment
Learning Outcomes – Knowledge & Understanding; be able to
- Outline the principles and procedures necessary to carryout the compliance function
- Identify the key procedures required in an organisation to manage and prevent fraud
- Outline and evaluate the policies and procedures in an organisation
- Understand and apply knowledge of investigation procedures and interviewing techniques
- Prepare Response Plans to identify suitable plans and actions to counter fraud and the likely outcomes of fraud
- Do Risk Assessment of core business areas
The course will be conducted by highly qualified and experienced faculty members from Nottingham University (NTU), UK, thus ensuring global exposure.
The Course Fee for this module is £ 350 GBP (Pound Sterling) or Rs.32,700/- + GST 18%, to be paid after online registration.
Candidates are imparted an NTU recognised and acknowledged certificate, after successful completion of this course.
Venue for Classroom Training
The training can also be provided at the location of the organisation subject to number of candidates taking up the course.
The course will commence in May 2020 and the dates will be announced in due course.
For further program details, please feel free to speak to our program coordinator at
Phone: 0124-4259661, 9071110220 or Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also fill the query form on this website, and we shall get back to you soon.