This Courtroom Skills Training is an intensive one week, highly practical and experimental training course. This is no mere lecture with hints and tips. An experienced lawyer, who is a trained trainer, will examine the theory, practice and procedure of giving evidence, and demystifying the process. This course will be conducted by experienced faculty creating courtroom environment to bring a sense of realism to this training.
Who should attend?
Indicative Course Content
- Key skills of presenting effective evidence
- Your role as an independent educator of the court
- How the adversarial system works
- Roles of various people in court
- Preparing for court and personal presentation
- Taking the oath or affirmation with confidence
- Techniques lawyers use in cross-examination and how to handle them
- Who to speak to and what to call them
- Expressing an opinion based on the foundation of fact
- Preparing an opposing brief
- Giving confident clear testimony under difficult cross examination
The Course Fee for this module is £ 350 GBP (Pound Sterling) or Rs.32,700/- + GST 18%, to be paid after online registration.
Candidates are imparted an NTU recognised and acknowledged certificate, after successful completion of this course.
Venue for Classroom Training
The training can also be provided at the location of the organisation subject to number of candidates taking up the course.
The course will commence in May 2020 and the dates will be announced in due course.
Phone: 0124-4259661, 9071110220 or Mail: email@example.com
You may also fill the query form on this website, and we shall get back to you soon.