This course is aimed at those decision-makers, managers and all members of public and private sector organisations, who require an understanding of corruption and its ramifications in the workplace. The course is also a must for members of law enforcement agencies and those directly involved within the procurement management arena, as well as project managers, contract managers, policy makers and advisors.
Learning Outcomes – Knowledge & Understanding; be able to
- A raised awareness of the conditions which allow fraudulent practices to occur.
- Understand areas susceptible to corruption and be able to identify the means by which vulnerable members of staff may be adversely affected.
- Understand the practices and procedures protecting the organisation from corrupt practices and the implementation of internal anti-corruption measures intended to ‘Target Harden’ its vulnerability.
- Be able to respond effectively to events involving corruption, applying available options in the pursuit of asset recovery through either the criminal or civil courts, as appropriate.
- Apply relevant legislation appropriate to their field of operation in corruption enquiries and professional competence.
- Be conversant with the offences under which criminal allegations of corruption maybe made and prosecutions undertaken.
- Familiarity with the legislative framework governing the investigation of corruption.
- Ability to understand and apply information collection principals’ access and disclosure.
- Be aware of both the positive and adverse effects of corruption and associated enquiries within the wider context relative to the department/organisation.
The course will be conducted by highly qualified and experienced faculty members from Nottingham University (NTU), UK, thus ensuring global exposure.
The Course Fee for this module is £ 350 GBP (Pound Sterling) or Rs.32,700/- + GST 18%, to be paid after online registration.
Candidates are imparted an NTU recognised and acknowledged certificate, after successful completion of this course.
Venue for Classroom Training
The training can also be provided at the location of the organisation subject to number of candidates taking up the course.
Phone: 0124-4259661, 9071110220 or Mail: email@example.com
You may also fill the query form on this website, and we shall get back to you soon.