Course Code: VH011
With exceptional educational modules, practical training, distinguished faculty, and unique certification credentials, this program helps students gain a competitive edge in the industry.
Apart from the eligibility criteria mentioned, aspirants must possess a passport or apply for it at the beginning of the course.
Also, swimming is an essential skill for those aspiring for a career with an airlines. Excellent swimming skills is mandated by all international airlines, and a few domestic airlines.
Course Duration: 3 Months
The course focuses on personality development, details of the airline industry, safety protocols and brief about the hotel industry to give a complete picture of the hospitality industry.
The course provides a deep insight into inflight services and prepares the student for the handling all kinds of situations while handling airlines flight operations.
- Personality Development
- Effective communication skills
- Customer relationship management
- Emotional Quotient
- Leadership Skills
- All about Airlines Industry
- All about Aircraft-types & layout
- Aircraft & flight safety protocol
- Basic knowledge of aviation security
- In flight Cabin Crew Service SOP
- Galley Management
- Types of In-flight Service
- VIP service for Business Class
- Basic of Food & Beverage Service
- Menu & wine pairing
- Basic knowledge of First Aid
- Basic service excellence
- Interview skills
Course Fee & Scholarships
Complete information regarding Fee, Payment Schedule, Scholarships, Loans etc can be had by
Phone: 99712 28508, 99104 91117 or Mail: email@example.com
You may also fill the query form on this website, and we shall get back to you soon.