- Introduce and establish standards of management practice that will curb the event of fraud and corruption
- Develop transparency initiatives in your organisation and raise awareness of its benefits
- Combat fraud effectively by having the skills to review and update methods of investigating and reducing the effects of fraud and corruption
- Understand the complex world of money laundering
- Recognise the impact of money laundering on the world economy
- Understand the significant implications of adopting IFRS standards for financial reporting
- Identify Organisational/Departmental core outputs by analysing and monitoring the process through performance indicators
- Understand organisational fraud risk and how to monitor and manage it
- Identify the scale of Organisational/Departmental risks through the process of fraud risk gap analysis
The Course Fee for this module is £ 350 GBP (Pound Sterling) or Rs.32,700/- + GST 18%, to be paid after online registration.
Candidates are imparted an NTU recognised and acknowledged certificate, after successful completion of this course.
Venue for Classroom Training
The training can also be provided at the location of the organisation subject to number of candidates taking up the course.
Phone: 0124-4259661, 9071110220 or Mail: email@example.com
You may also fill the query form on this website, and we shall get back to you soon.