For Admissions to the Diploma & Certificate Courses in Aviation:
- Age – 18 to 27 years
- Minimum qualifications – 10+2 from a recognised board
- Male height should be 5.7 ft (170 cm) and above/ Female height should be 5.2 ft (158 cm) and weight proportionate to BMI-18 to 22
- Clear complexion, no tattoos should be visible in uniforms.
- Fluency and clarity of speech in English and Hindi
- Aspirants must possess Indian Passport or should be ready to apply for one.
Eligible candidates have to undergo the following process to get admission in Diploma/Certificate Courses in Aviation:
- Registration (online/offline) to be done for the course the student wishes to pursue.
- Clear the Aptitude/Psychometric Test at DIIS Campus
- Write and submit a Statement of Purpose
- Appear for Personal interview at DIIS Campus
- If selected, fill and submit the Application Form along with Fee as per fee structure
The following documents are needed at the time of admission:
- Application Form duly filled in all respects.
- Copy of 10th Class Mark sheet and certificate
- Copy of Birth Certificate or passport
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Mark sheets of classes 10th & 12th (12th appearring students can submit when received)
- School leaving certificate of the last institute
- Three Passport size photographs
The Application Form is available at DIIS Campus, which can be collected on all working days from 9 AM to 5 PM.
You can also download the Application Form from this website by clicking here
The application form must be filled completely in English and submitted to DIIS Admissions Office before the deadline along with documents as listed above.
Complete information regarding Fee, Payment Schedule, Scholarships, Loans etc can be had by
Phone: 98105 03646, 0124-4009715 or Mail: email@example.com
You may also fill the query form on this website, and we shall get back to you soon.