Best Institute of Management of Fraud Investigation in Gurgaon
Although, these advanced systems have simplified the complexities encountered earlier, they have also given birth to white collared offences, in the form of financial frauds, money laundering and cyber-crime, thus affecting private and public sectors, varying in scale and significance, crossing borders, rendering traditional boundaries irrelevant.
To tackle the menace of such white collared crimes, there is a tremendous need for qualified professionals who can work on preventing as well as investigating this fast increasing threat having international ramifications, but affecting every one of us.
Doyens Institute of International Studies (DIIS), Gurgaon in association with the globally recognised and highly admired Nottingham Trent University (NTU), England offers Degree and Diploma Courses in the fast growing areas of Management of Fraud investigation and International Law Enforcement.
DIIS has taken the lead, perhaps the first of its kind in India, by bringing these specialized courses for fresh graduates as well as employed professionals to embark on new genre careers, thus reaching pinnacles of success all across the world.
MSc in Management of Fraud Investigation
PG Diploma in Management of Fraud Investigation
PG Certificate in Management of Fraud Investigation
MSc in International Law Enforcement
PG Diploma in International Law Enforcement
PG Certificate in International Law Enforcement
Nottingham Trent University, UK
A QS ranked world university NTU is 13th largest university in the UK the university rated as one of the top places in the UK for graduate employment and holds a Gold rating in the UK Higher Education Academy Teaching Excellence Framework. In November 2015, the university was awarded the Queen’s Anniversary Prize for Higher and Further Education, “the highest national honour for a UK University” based on numerous research projects. Further in 2018, The Complete University Guide named Nottingham Trent the “top post-1992 University” in the UK and in 2019, The Guardian awarded the university it’s ‘University of the Year’ award.
- Can study in UK (NTU campus under twinning programme arrangement) and India, and the option to add study tours in a few more countries
- Taught and trained by top NTU faculty in India and industry captains
- Get interned and placed in big-ticket firms in Europe and Asia (See earlier placement history of NTU)
- Rely on both institution and alumni network for life long career support
- Deserving candidates can earn a scholarship and hardship fund, or avail a study loan
- Pedagogy focuses on student-centered dialogic learning in an intense learning environment aided by state-of-art classroom and cutting-edge technologies
- Project-based learning (PBL), a student-centered pedagogy centered around active and inquiry-based learning, involving active exploration of real-world challenges and problems (Capstone Project)
- Earn your qualification at a marked down affordable fee