- At least 20 years of age as on 1st January 2020
- Graduation degree in any field from a recognised University
- Final year graduation students can also apply
- First Class or good second class marks in graduation
- Well conversant in written and spoken English
- Registration (online/offline) to be done for the course the student wishes to pursue.
- Clear the Aptitude/Psychometric Test at DIIS Campus.
- Write and submit a Statement of Purpose
- Appear for Personal interview at DIIS Campus
- If selected, fill and submit the Application Form along with Fee as per fee structure
- Application Form duly filled in all respects.
- Copy of 10th Class Mark sheet and certificate
- Copy of Birth Certificate or passport
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Mark sheets of all three years of Graduation (Final year students can submit when received)
- Original School/College leaving certificate of the last institute
- Three Passport size photographs
You can also download the Application Form from this website by clicking here
Complete information regarding Fee, Payment Schedule, Scholarships, Loans etc can be had by
Phone: 0124-4259661, 9071110220 or Mail: email@example.com
You may also fill the query form on this website, and we shall get back to you soon.